Interprofessional Mental Health Event
Naturopathic Research Newsletter - Winter 2014
The UW Naturopathic Medicine Club's Research Team has been hard at work this winter term researching and putting together the fourth issue of our Naturopathic Research Newsletter. You can download the PDF version of the newsletter here. Be sure to check out the past issues by clicking the Research Newsletters tab on the top!
Updated: April 3, 2014
Naturopathic Extravaganza- THIS WEEK
We're having a Naturopathic Extravaganza! We'll be having events throughout this entire week so be sure to come out!
Tuesday March 25: GMO/Organic Information Session. (8:30PM-10:00PM at SLC 2134)
Wednesday March 26: Herb gardening, tea tasting, and movies. We'll be playing The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and The Internship. (8:00AM-3:00PM at SLC Great Hall)
Thursday March 27: DIY Workshop (Lotions, face masks, and soaps). (6:30PM-8:00PM at SLC 2143)
Friday March 28: Yoga and fitness session (Spots are limited to the first 25-30 people that attend) (3:00PM-4:00PM at PAC Studio #2)
Have a great week! :)
Updated: March 24, 2014
Mental Health Guest Speaker Event
Feeling stressed? Come out to MC 4020 on WEDNESDAY, MARCH 19, 2014 at 5:30PM where naturopathic doctors from Pan Health will be speaking on mental health. Hope to see you there!
Updated: March 12, 2014
Valentine's Day Bake Sale
What better way to spend Valentine's Day than to indulge yourself in some delicious treats?!
Make sure to stop by SLC Vendor Alley this FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 14 FROM 9:00AM to 5:00PM for the UW NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE CLUB'S VALENTINE'S DAY BAKE SALE! Perfect gift to give your Valentine, friends, or family, and a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth :)
Some of the delicious treats we'll be selling include:
Red Velvet Cupcakes
Valentine Rice Crispy Squares
Heart-shaped Sugar Cookies
Candied Almonds, Beer Nuts, and Pretzels
+ Assorted Pastries!
We hope to see you there!
Updated: February 10, 2014
First General Meeting Slideshow & Past Events
Preview of Slide Show used for the First General Meeting
- To all those who were unable to attend our First General Meeting, the PowerPoint that we shared can be viewed here. We introduced our Winter 2014 exec team, our plans for the term, and our members battled it out at a game of Jeopardy! Don't worry if you missed this General Meeting! We will always be sharing our future events over e-mail.
- The information sheets and slideshows we used for our past events from previous terms have been uploaded. You can view them here. We hope these will be of use to you all!
Be sure to join our mailing list by clicking the button on the left side and add us on Twitter @UWNaturopathic!
Updated: February 2, 2014
General Meeting Reminder & Open Exec Positions
- Our First General Meeting is TONIGHT at MC 4063 from 6:00PM to 7:00PM.
- We have executive positions open for VP of Secretarial Affairs, VP of Marketing, and Coordinator positions for Events, Marketing, and Research. You can find more information about the positions and the application here. Deadline to apply is Sunday, January 26, 2014 at 11:59PM.
Updated: January 21, 2014
Winter 2014 First General Meeting
- Our first general meeting will be this Tuesday, January 21, 2014 in MC 4063 from 6:00PM - 7:00PM. Come out to meet the club and play games. Free food and drinks will be available!
- Thank you to all those who signed up at Clubs Day! We hope to see you at our future events.
Updated: January 19, 2014
Clubs Day & Naturopathic Medicine Webinar
- We will be at Clubs Day on Thursday, January 16 and Friday, January 17 in the SLC Great Hall. Stop by our booth for more information on what we have planned for the term!
- The Association of Accredited Naturopathic Medical Colleges (AANMC) will be hosting a "RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE" Webinar on Tuesday, January 21, 2014 from 2:00pm - 3:00pm. It will feature naturopathic medical researchers and ND students discussing the research opportunities in naturopathic medicine. You can register for the Webinar here.
Updated: January 15, 2014
The UW Naturopathic Medicine Club aims to educate its members about natural alternatives to lead a better, more balanced lifestyle. The club runs naturopathic workshops that strive to introduce our members to the many different ways they can incorporate natural products and medicine into their daily lives in a simple way. We also have various guest speakers come in to talk about the benefits of choosing natural products.